Red Balloons and My First EP



Every moment in my life has been leading up to this point.


I feel like I have been sitting on a nest of eggs, carefully waiting and watching for the promises of God to hatch. I believe that many of the things I have been sitting on are coming to pass this year.  Here is a prophetic word I recorded that I received in January 2010:



"Red balloons. (red=passion).  Had hand wrapped around them and they were taking you up.  (movie Up reference).  Significant in regards to where you’re going. Landing in a magnificent spot that has always been what you dreamed.  Will be times when you don’t know where you are going because you are flying in the air and you won’t know if you’ll make it there (like the old man didn’t know in the movie) but you will drop down exactly where your heart wanted to go.  (vision was of me at the beginning looking up taking off into air)
The red=passion and my passions will take me where I want to go."

 It was an encouragement, a sign, to give me hope for the promises of God to come to pass in my life.  I have had many times where I felt like I was not going anywhere, but I have held on to this word.  Sometimes I wondered if it had any weight.  Now I know more than ever just how much it means.  

This year for my birthday, my friends (who happen to be really awesomely amazing and I love them!) took me on a surprise hot air balloon ride.  This was February 11.  Then they saw a hot air balloon chillin over Two Rivers Church and sent me a photo of it.  Then I saw one flying the next weekend as I was driving.  And then....I have seen AT LEAST one every single week since February 11. 

Then, two weeks ago at youth camp, someone had this word about me,

"So at camp I had a vision of red balloons. Specifically I saw a cluster of red balloons, like that from the movie Upin the front of the room. Then I saw a little girl standing on God's left side, and He was standing on her right. They were walking through an open field. Their inside hands were clasped; His left in her right, and her right in His left.They're outside hands were holding red balloons, like the ones in the front of the room. One in God's right, and one in her left. As I looked carefully at the balloons in their hands I noticed they were heart-shaped. At that moment, the Holy Spirit revealed to me that the two were holding each others hearts. When it hit me I exclaimed, "Yes, Jesus!" Then I saw angels going to the cluster and bringing the red balloons one-by-one to every single person in the room. Filling everyone with the joy of the Lord!"


I have known for a while that God wants to take me to higher places in worship and in my calling.  I have sat on these promises of God for many years, and I have sensed him directing me to focus in on Jesus and music right now.
My passion to worship JESUS has led me to this point in my life.  He has led me to write songs that reflect the truth that the Kingdom  of Heaven is at hand, and that turn eyes on JESUS!  And I want to TELL THE WORLD! 
He has just been accelerating this in my life and now is the time to hatch some eggs by turning the writing into recording. I am now starting the pre-production towards my first EP, and I will need to raise $5000 to produce it.  Will you help me get my songs out into the world and launch me into my ministry?


If you would like to invest in this project with me, please use the donate button on the right of this blog page, or if you would like to hear more about my project or pay via other means, message me via text/facebook/twitter/email/whatever you think appropriate.   Also, please share this with anyone and everyone that you think would like this!



2 comments: